My Village


   

    My village is Alagollewa. This is beautiful is located at the foot of RITIGALA mountain in Anuradapura district of North Central Province. It is a very beautiful village. The beauty of the village is doubled due to the mountains surrounding the village and the fields all over the village. The beauty of the village increases due to the collectiveness of the people living in the village in public event such as shramadana, religious programs as well in field work and weddings and funerals the village is also seen.                                 

             During the new year and christmas time everyone forgots the petty disputes and celebrates the new year. The service from the village church is also immeasurable. My effect is to do some service to my village. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gems 💎

My Pet

Sri Lankan Culture