My UUnforgettable Journey

 







            All of us may definitely have expected a journeys. I want to share one of my unforgettable experience that were a journey by train. It was a year back when I and my friend was to go to Galle Fort by train. We reached the kotuwa railway station at 3.45 p.m and unfortunately we missed the Express train. We stayed for about one hour and finally the train arrived the full compartment was full of passengers. We always perfer a window seat or footboard because we can enjoy beautiful nature scenes outside gave me extreme happiness. The train finally reached the Galle station at 7.30 o' clock in night we had dinner and went straight galle fort we spend whole night in the Gall fort. We sang song and said a lot of funny things untilidawned. We had a wonderful time. It was an exciting journey. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gems 💎

My Pet

Sri Lankan Culture